GG Audi R8 Valvetronic Exhaust
Enjoy all the benefits of the Valvetronic Exhaust System now available with more power and sound at the push of a button! Maximum gains of over 24whp and 18 ft/lbs of torque with full V10 exhaust sound!
We wanted to craft a sensational exhaust for a brilliant car. Our engineers set out to unleash the full unmuffled roar of the 5.2L V10 while being able to retain civility around town when desired.
Fully controllable valved catback exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which controls exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened the exhaust exits straight out through the dump pipes for maximum sound and power. Two unique sounds in one exhaust!
VALVES CLOSED: Exhaust gases are channeled through signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives.
VALVES OPEN: Exhaust gases are free to flow straight from the engine unmuffled through 70mm dump tubes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the Audi V10 is unleashed along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many Original manufacturers such as Porsche themselves McLaren Ferrari Lamborghini and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume original use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits Audi R8 V10 2014+
- Saves 38lbs from the rear of the vehicle versus the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required (Included wireless valve controller may require minimal wire splicing.)
- Backed by Lifetime Limited Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed